Foxgloves is a large Victorian house located on the north side of Bedford within easy reach of local community facilities, the town centre and bus / train station. Foxgloves also has its own mini bus to support activities in the wider community.
Inside the house:
- 3 large bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- 3 other bedrooms that are all on the ground floor, with washing facilities
- all our bedrooms are close to our many bathrooms
- dining room
- sensory rooms
- two lounges
- one main kitchen and a smaller kitchen for general use
- an annexe set up specifically for young people with sensory perception difficulties which can result in high anxiety and behaviours that can be challenging.
We have lots of in house activities such as: TV/DVD’s, large interactive computer, Nintendo Wii, books, arts and crafts and a computer suite. The building is set within a large mature garden which has swings, climbing frame, race track and trampoline.